Chasing Mrs. Right (Come Undone, #2)

Chasing Mrs. Right (Come Undone, #2) - Katee Robert *Originally Reviewed on Pages Of Forbidden LoveI really enjoyed Wrong Bed, Right Guy (first in the Come Undone Series) and was excited to continue the series. When I finished Wrong Bed, Right Guy I knew it was the first of the series but I couldn’t seem to find any information on the next book. Even though Ian was briefly mentioned here and there in the first book I was really hoping to get to know more about him. He was away in the army and when mentioned was brought up as being Elle’s overprotective brother. While perusing Netgalley I stumbled upon Chasing Mrs. Right and almost couldn’t contain myself. I requested it without reading the description and as I opened it up and read the first page I squealed in excitement that I was getting Ian’s story.“…he wanted to soothe her in the same way she’d managed to soothe him. If that meant throwing on a suit of armor and riding off to slay some dragons, Ian was more than willing to do so.”Oh sweet Ian. After returning home from the army he is pretty lost and on edge. People don’t understand how he is feeling and between his sister throwing him a coming home party he can’t relax at (all the people and the noise gets him panicky) and his mother pushing him to take a job at his fathers company he feels like he is going to lose it. A quick escape from his own party causes Ian to run into (literally) Roxanne. All of a sudden things don’t seem so bad. She relaxes him somehow and Ian doesn’t want to let that feeling go. If only he can stay close to her he might get through this. He has been through a lot. Things we don’t really get to hear too much about but are easy for the reader to imagine. After all of that Ian needed some peace in his life, space, and not people bugging him to decide what he was going to do now. When he is with Roxanne he gets that but it isn’t easy. She doesn’t want to let Ian in but there is no way he was letting her go and I loved that.“But that’s enough serious talk. Let’s move on to something fun. What’s your favorite position?”Where in Wrong Bed, Right Guy I wasn’t the biggest fan of Elle I absolutely loved her friend Roxanne. She is so forward and just cracks me up. She wasn’t easily made uncomfortable unless the topic involves serious feelings. She has major romance issues due to some bad experiences and her mothers history. When things get too serious she tries to change the subject from feelings to sex but she can’t help but get close to Ian. Roxanne definitely fights to not fall for him.The last thing she wants is to start believing it just might work.I really loved the main characters in Chasing Mrs. Right. They were just about perfect and I loved how they interacted with each other. It was both sweet and funny. I also loved getting to see what Elle and Gabe were up to through little glimpses. Ian still got his moments to be the protective brother. He definitely wasn’t a fan of Gabe being with his sister. And of course Nathan was around giving us a little more insight on what is to come in his life. He isn’t looking too good and I am excited to see the cause of this in August (Two Wrongs, One Right August 12th, 2013!) And I am totally missing something… Oh yes, it definitely had its steamy moments ;)“When his hands fell to her waist, Roxanne laughed. “Drive, Cowboy.”“You can’t seriously expect me to drive while you’re doing that with your hips.”She sucked on his earlobe, dragging her teeth over the sensitive skin. “Drive, or I stop what I’m doing.”“Jesus Christ.” He maneuvered her to one side and took a deep breath that came out totally uneven. “Okay I can do this.”